Today’s dinner keto courgette carbonara…so delicious! Before any “nutrition na…


Today’s dinner keto courgette carbonara…so delicious! Before any “nutrition nazis” ask me where my carbs are or inform me that the keto diet is not recommended during pregnancy…you don’t know what my macros were throughout the rest of the day! I eat more than one meal a day This one just happened to be late in the day & I felt like making a keto friendly dish so that I could have the same dinner as my partner. Not to mention that plenty of pregnant women stuff their faces with fast food etc…I’ve been no saint but for the most part I make wise choices when it comes to food intake & try to balance my macros as well as I find fit…Rant over Can’t wait to get fully keto adapted again once I finish nursing I never felt so great. I miss that WOE. It is totally possible to build muscle this way it worked for me personally anyway. #keto #ketogenic #ketofriendly #courgette #carbonara #bacon #chicken #fullfatcream #dinner #healthy #highfat #moderateprotein #lowcarb #whatieatbabyeats #delicious #yummy #food #cleaneating #pregnant #baby #momtobe #fitmom #strong #happy by muireannlinnane



Source by kerrimcconnell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog